Ring Bro's Kona Mustang is for sale on eBay.

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by ExtremeCarStere, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Just saw this on eBay, and I didn't see it posted here so I thought I'd let you guys know for $150,000, the Kona Mustang can be yours. Beautiful looking car, but that's quite a lot of $$$.

eBay

2. Oh so very nice... but not for a Buy it Now price of $150,000. At least they could give ya AC at that price... lol

3. Tranny coolers in the rear scoops....too cool.

4. It was listed last month maybe???. But it did not meet the reserve then.

5. Meh, not very impressed Ring Brothers. Overall lines of the restomodded car are lacking. Some parts look new-edge style while others are noteably old, and the joining of the two doesn't work on most of the car. Why did they draw attention to the cowl vents with those raised up pieces? And the interior? Talk about understatement, and I think I saw those gadges on a Dodge Neon the other day!

6. All that work and why install a slush box tranny? :notnice:

And while I'm on my soapbox, enough with the rubber band tires on classics, or any car for that matter. JMHO.

7. Although there would be a few things I would change about the car (AC and 'performance C-4') it's still one of the sexiest Mustangs ever.

8. I'm not too big on any of the Ring bros cars. Too much crap no matter where you look. To quote John Buttera," ...making a car look complicated is easy, making it look simple is hard..."

9. I kinda echo some thoughts here. While I would not turn it down as a gift, I think I could build something a little closer to my tastes for 150k - hell, for the 65k reserve for that matter ;)

10. thats all that needs to be said!

11. Now we're talking. You wanna talk super-duper nice, heavily modded Mustangs? That '65 fastback (wasn't that built by Ford a couple years ago?) is wicked cool without looking like a refugee from "The Fast and The Furious".

12. I can appreciate the work and fabrication skills for sure - but it's not my cup of tea. When I talk about resto-mods and pro-touring, I think about a car that can actually perform and competes with modern sports cars.

13. Yea i would rather have the 65, it looks b.a.