Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

@95steedamustang are the mirrors modified cobra mirrors or exports? Curious what all is involved in modifying the cobras if that's what you're using. Do you just cut the lip and bond the plastic back together then bodywork them? Really excited to see the car in paint!

• Sponsors (?)

I mean!

I understand how much work he's done and then he wants to talk about a pretty paint job and not show anything.....that's why I became a painter in the first place. I love to see the end of the long process.

I thought it was because you were turned down for the College Cheerleader Bikini Shaver job. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 user
They're the ones that told me about the cheerleaders. :D
Dave had a bad experience with Cheerleaders @Davedacarpainter
2f3b8941-38b7-4eda-9e98-ce372e9c47ce_Cheerleader-Dodgeball.gif

Reactions: 2 users
He posted about this car on other forums besides this one as well. I think the resulting publicity from showcasing his work ended up really increasing his business, taking time away from his own projects. He has a facebook page where he posts pictures of customer cars. Pretty nice stuff. I really want to see this car done, though.

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome work Kevin, its been a pleasure talking to you over the years, and im glad you put the saleen tails and gauge pod to good use. Thank you for your work on my parts i've sent out over the years, and doing work no one else could do. Hope all is well on your end, and the mach 1 is beautiful. Would like to see an update on the Cobra. The facebook page is awesome BTW, love seeing the customers cars.

Awesome work Kevin, its been a pleasure talking to you over the years, and im glad you put the saleen tails and gauge pod to good use. Thank you for your work on my parts i've sent out over the years, and doing work no one else could do. Hope all is well on your end, and the mach 1 is beautiful. Would like to see an update on the Cobra. The facebook page is awesome BTW, love seeing the customers cars.
Hey what's his facebook?