RJM Injection Tech... FAIL!!

Boydster

Apr 10, 2011
Glen Burnie, MD
Placed an order with RJM Injection Technology for a few things. One of which is the EGR Eliminator plug.

Everything showed up fine, except the plug was missing. After several emails to '[email protected]', a week later and they have not responded even once. Not to say sorry, not to tell me it is back-ordered or even to go pound sand.

I refuse to call them because I dont want to sit on the phone, get the run-around and hear excuses.

RJM Injection Technology FAILS. Their company must be in horrible financial condition to rip people off for $20.

I cannot in good conscious suggest anyone buy anything from them. You take your chances... :notnice:

Edit: Received an email this afternoon saying the missing item was being shipped. Took over a week for them to do something about this. But at least they are fulfilling the order. Still... I won't be doing business with them again and will not suggest them to anyone else.

• Sponsors (?)

You have not called them at all?

I've learned the hard way that small companies like that tend to get swamped with emails, and some go unread. Pick up the phone and call them. The problem may have been resolved quicker than it took you to type this.

Sounds like a Boydster fail, for not calling and getting the part you paid for. People make mistakes, they're not perfect. They might have forgotten to put the part in the box, but you're just being lazy about calling, so you might be throwing a good company under the bus for no reason.

I'm not lazy. How can not making a phone call be considered as lazy. I performed my end of a deal and I simply expected the same. I gave them a full week to respond before taking it to the forum.

It appears they DO read their emails, because after sending another (4th?) email earlier this am, I am getting the part I ordered. All of my emails were factual, polite and to the point... until the last when I said I was going to the forums.

"...for no reason." I dont believe leaving a part out, no matter how small and insignificant, and then not responding to concerns, no matter how they are conveyed, for over 7 days can be called "no reason". What if it was your cylinder head?

Whatever. I certainly didn't fail. My original post stands with an Edit that I am finally getting my part.

I'm just telling ya man, I don't email when I want something done quickly. I pick up the phone and call. I would have picked up the phone as soon as I opened the box and saw that I was missing something. Hell, sometimes I've even called the company the same day I made an internet order, just to make sure everything is kosher.

Some of these guys might get 200 emails a day, maybe even more. It can be hard to keep on top of that, and understandably so.

Reactions: 1 user
Any reasonable person would pick up a phone and call if email wasn't responded to and a phone number was available. It's the logical thing to do. Why WOULDN'T you? :shrug:

The only thing I can come up with is that some folks also like to find reasons to try and raise holy hell and discontent on the internet in whatever way, shape, or form they can come up with. :rolleyes:

/threadfail

I'm just telling ya man, I don't email when I want something done quickly. I pick up the phone and call. I would have picked up the phone as soon as I opened the box and saw that I was missing something. Hell, sometimes I've even called the company the same day I made an internet order, just to make sure everything is kosher.

Some of these guys might get 200 emails a day, maybe even more. It can be hard to keep on top of that, and understandably so.

agreed, if you would have called it probably would have saved the tears from hitting your keyboard.

[snip] The only thing I can come up with is that some folks also like to find reasons to try and raise holy hell and discontent on the internet in whatever way, shape, or form they can come up with. :rolleyes:

/threadfail

You, sir, are mistaken. I am not this type of internet troublemaking troll. I've only been on this site since April, but I've sold some parts, fixed some problems and acquired a lot of information. I had a bad experience and I posted up a warning.

I had a sale go bad on some parts when the e-check failed. I didn't toss the guy under the bus and we got it resolved quickly... through email.

I admit it... I was wrong in expecting my emails to be answered. Fair enuf?

Point taken, lesson learned. Thanks for helping to see another view...