Attachments

• mustang68_4s.JPG
    mustang68_4s.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 388
  • john_force_night01.jpg
    john_force_night01.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 375
  • Sponsors (?)

Seriously your car has got the perfect look now, if you go 18's they will be simply way too large for the body. Then it will have that trashy mexi lowrider look. where half the wheel is in the wheel well with a rubberband around it. I am just giving advice you don't have to take it, I am just saying that your car is gorgeous right now.

reyesjo said:
what tire size are you running and what springs are you running in the back, ie 4, 5,.... leaf reverse eye etc.

looks good
I have the 165# 1 1/2 lowered springs.Back when i got these(1985) they didn have mid eye,5 leaf etc. I would suggest a 1" drop spring. Mine had a onboard compressor and air springs to lift it, its at the lowest point in the pic and BARELY rubbed, with about 35 psi and a 1/2 lift its fine.

Then it will have that trashy mexi lowrider look. where half the wheel is in the wheel well with a rubberband around it.
well i am mexican and I do like to tuck the wheels....................:rolleyes:

Love the orange fastback on Torque Thrusts...sweet

I personally can't stand late model rims on classics, I'd rather save up a lil extra cash and do something original, but hey to each his own ;)