795.0pacecar

lover of pudgy polygamists
Jul 11, 2003
Senoia, GA
RONNIE SOX Signature 1990 Mustang
Little BOSS Mustang
Built By Ronnie Sox and Shotgun Customs Vin:1FACP40E6LF187280
Ronnie Sox Signature Series RSSS-SGC-90-V8 BOSS T/A-AOO2 MILES:4031

This is a very special Mustang that was produced in 1990. One of only Six and the only one with a 302 equipped with Cleveland cylinder heads and a Doug Nash 5 speed transmission. This mustang was specially built by Ronnie Sox. The options included Full roll cage, 302 engine with Cleveland heads, Racing gauges and tach, Doug Nash 5 speed, Racing seats, Sony CD player, special ground effects, Wrap-around rear spoiler, Driving lights, Quad exhaust tips, Paint graphics and decals, Hurst quick ratio shifter, Adjustable Koni shocks and Struts, Koni control damper, Special high compression springs, upper strut tower brace, lower lateral support brace, rear shock tower brace, Sub-frame connectors, interior enhancement brace, rear wheel disc-brakes, Aluminum 5 spoke wheels, 3.55 locker gears.
This is the only one with the Cleveland headed "Boss" 302.

Boss1.jpg

Boss2.jpg

Boss3.jpg

Boss6.jpg

Boss9.jpg

Boss10.jpg

Price: $27,000.00 OBO

I am posting this for a friend of mine. Car is located in Newnan, Georgia. I have seen it and heard it run, it is in very nice condition.

Call: Larry Turley 770-630-5575 or email [email protected] to make an offer or request more pictures/info.

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a Shotgun Customs car last February in South Carolina. It does not have all the same equipment as this one. But it has Stickers on the trunk lid, Shotgun Customs, and BOSS 302 fuel injected. It also has a plaque on the dash, and one under the hood with just a serial number on it. Where can I find more information on these cars to see what all they have done to them?
IMG_1080.JPG
Mustang vs Mustang.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.