roots supercharger

Just wondering if anyone over this forum is looking into the roots blower being developed. I personally am really impressed on the progress that has been made on this production. Just waiting for some results and its availability onto the market.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah we seen it.

Show me the money.

I see lots of neat talk in that thread. Lots of neat pictures. Zero product.

Believe me, I'd LOVE to believe all the hype. Full supercharger kit for 1500 bucks?? Great!! But I'll believe it when I see it.

So far the only info is 'wait'.

Like I said, we'll see. Giving them another few months is fair, but beyond that, people will stop taking them seriously...

It can be done. Tom Morana has an intake that will accept an Eaton Supercharger. There is a company that makes refurbished Eaton Blowers for the 3.8, for the SuperCoupe. It's pricey. If you are tech minded, you can get one off e-bay for cheap and pick up the intercooler and the other related stuff some other way.

I've seen the Morana intake up close at his shop. It's up to someone to do it, now.

I'm in delaware county where rice roams. Its hard to find any domestic young car owners around here. But about the roots supercharger it's in the testing stage and should be available this spring if all goes well. I'm starting my fuel upgrades now.

Everything you need will come with the kit but I can't wait so I ordered the new TB and fuel pump. Just email one of the guys making the kit and they will let u know what items you can buy that will eventually be used with the supercharger. There is no real need to do this but to make the installation easier when the entire kit is delivered.