Roush 2005

Discussion in '2005 - 2009 Specific Tech' started by bahhhee, Aug 28, 2004.

1. That cant be the Roush. Who would be dum enough to put a photoshoped picture has an official pics for something like this.
  2. Actually, I'm positive Roush had a pre-release yesterday (Aug. 28th). I believe it was only for select Roush owners.
  3. While that may be true. Would they have allowed it to get out in this form? Meaning a professional photograph leaked onto the net. Which is exactly the same angle as an already known Ford photo.
  4. OMG you guys are fnlost if you think that is what it will look like...hahahahahahahahaha

its all good though I will let you know at 12am
  5. Professional Photograph? :)

that thing looks like a 9 year old ricer woulda drawn up in 4th grade :)
  6. The photoshop yes. But not the original photo.
  7. LOL it will be 3 Am my time
  8. Well its past 12am PST isnt it?...Make with teh pics!
  9. nope, it's nowhere near 12am pst.
  10. HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.....well I hope the saleen and steeda look better...

I take back any disbelief...
  11. Its 3:21 & no pics I got my heavy AZ out of bed for this
  12. You already saw one of the pics in this thread cause I am looking at it right now...its the link they gave me but maybe its cover???
  13. I got out of bed for that.
  14. so sgtfirormsg, are you saying that the pictures in the roush email are the pictures in this post?
  15. You'd have to be retarded to think this is real. That thing looks ridiculous.
  16. Yes that is the real Roush pic. I saw a couple more but that is one of them. I could careless if you dont believe cause you will see that same one in a couple of days. I was just lucky to see it earlier then the rest....wait did I say lucky hahaha
  17. Just when I thought the '05 Mustang couldn't be anymore ugly I clicked on the link to this thread and saw a bunch of Roush owners swearing up and down the horribly mutilated Mustang in those pics were the next Roush. It looks like someone taped a bunch of cardboard to the car.
  18. I see a red X
  19. Consider yourself fortunate! The car in those pictures isn't worth seeing.
  20. Well, if that is indeed what Roush is putting out this year, lets hope its the stage 3 body kit. I always liked teh stage 1 and 2 kits better anyway. Of course, this is assuming they stay with the 3 stage set up they have now.