Roush heads

Cwalk

Sep 25, 2006
Virginia Beach, Va
Anyone have any experience using these heads? Or know someone who does? If so what kind of numbers do they put down with them? They look pretty good. 64cc combustion, 200cc intake, and 64cc exhaust. I think the exhaust side is a little small. And the fact they are iron. But I would like to know what they are capable of right out the box.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a set that Iam putting on my engine now, box stock intake flows 237cfm at .500 lift and exhaust is 199 cfm with very very minor porting on the exhaust side. These are the heads that were on my car when I bought it which is why Iam using them. Would I buy them if I started out with nothing, maybe not. They are a good set of heads, though they're are better ones. Comparing TFS twisted wedge heads to these for example, the TW heads flow a tiny bit more and are alum which are two advantages but cost about $300 more. All depends on your budget and what your looking to do. BTW I have the world product senior heads which are the exact same thing as the heads your talking about if that makes a difference. Good luck