Roush or Y2K's???

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by cobra_stang96, Feb 1, 2007.

1. cobra_stang96

cobra_stang96 New Member

Hey guys I've got a 90 gt and I am thinking of either chrome Y2K's or some chrome roush wheels. I would like you guy's opinion on either of these and if possible some pics of both wheels. thanks guys.

I would really like to see some pics of a fox with chrome roush wheels. thanks.
  2. MustangOwner

MustangOwner Banned

Hey man, check out my car. I got 18 Cobra 2000 Y2K's. I love them. They are on the last page on my site. they look alot better then they show. I love them. I had just finished my m-2300-k brake kit like a hour before so i quick drove it home and took pics and put it in the garage for the winter. It was cold and *****ty out so they dont look very good. Look more at the close up pics. I reccomend them though. there awesome. Alot better then everybody elses 17's cobras.
  3. 89bluegt

89bluegt New Member

I got the 17" Y2K's and wish I would have went with the 18's:bang:
  4. cobra_stang96

cobra_stang96 New Member

Why do you wish you would have went with the 18's. and also bluegt your car looks great man what color is that. and send post some pics man.
  5. 89bluegt

89bluegt New Member

I just think the 18's look better. Thanks, I think its called surreal blue. I don't have any recent pics. These are the last ones I've taken of my car. My wife bought me a new digital camera for christmas but I haven't gotten around to taking more pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. MustangOwner

MustangOwner Banned

Idk, 17s just dont look right, 18's are the way the Rims were designed on the Cobra R so they look good in 18's. And the 17's just look "shrunken" so to speak. Although i will give you credit, those are the best 17's ive seen on a fox. Most look really really bad.
  7. cobra_stang96

cobra_stang96 New Member

8. cobra_stang96

cobra_stang96 New Member