Roush Questions?

I'm lookin at a 2000 Stage 2 Roush with 65,000 mi. in show quality condition I was wonderin if somebody can tell me about what this would be worth and what exactly is included in the Stage 2 Package? I can get this car bought for $12,500.
Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm lookin at a 2000 Stage 2 Roush with 65,000 mi. in show quality condition I was wonderin if somebody can tell me about what this would be worth and what exactly is included in the Stage 2 Package? I can get this car bought for $12,500.
Thanks in advance.

Stage 2 was the most popular of the packages during the New Edge era of the Mustang, and was only available on GT models. The key point of the Stage 2 package was appearance and performance handling, but there were some minor engine performance items added to give the Stage 2 Roush Mustang a little more kick. The standard items of the New Edge Stage 2 package were:

* Window Banners (Front & Rear)
* Front Fascia
* Rear Valences
* Side Skirts
* Rear Wing
* Roush Emblems
* Cold Air Induction
* Roush Suspension System
o Front & Rear Roush Adjustable Bilstein Shocks
o Front & Rear Springs
o Rear Lower Control Arms
o Front & Rear Sway Bars
o Pinion Snubber
* High-Performance Exhaust System
o Hand Crafted Stainless Steel Tips
o Side Exit Exhaust Tips
* 18X9" Argent Wheels & High Performance Tire
* Embroidered Floor Mats
* Custom Trunk Tool Box

Like the other packages, Stage 2 offered some options, but these were fewer in number than the Sport or Stage 1 options. These options were:

* Sport Leather Seating System
* CNC Billet Roush Pedals
* White Face Gauges
* Convertible Styling Bar
* 18" Chrome Wheels & Tires Upgrade
* Laser Red Paint Upgrade
* Roush High Performance Brakes
* Short Throw Shifter
* Locking Lug Nuts
* Sub-Frame Connectors

I'd say go for it, it has 2 of the 3 ingredients of a good overall car, handling and looks, all you need is more power