RS4 Performance chip

• Sponsors (?)

Everybody here has a made purchase or done something that was kinda pointless but, we can never learn for ourselves until we make that mistake, I tried making my own CAI intake from mustang world and end up pulling water into my into my filter. That was a close one. Even my teacher told me that would happen!!:nonono OH, yea, I over-torqued my temp sensor in my lower intake and had to prematurely buy another intake. Had the car fall off a jack stand one time.:nonono: Once thought taking my quad shocks off would not make a difference, didn't know I could end up ripping my battle boxes off.:nonono:

Sorry man, you may have gotten duped, all of these Too good to be true priced chips usually are, they are everywhere on Ebay too, i would contact your bank and put in a claim as fraud, that you attempted to contact the company and gotten no response, try to get your money back and save up for SCT.

I was just reading the site, and either this guy Jacob has lived in a closet his whole life, or really doesn't know how a mustang is tuned.(or was made up for a marketing ploy)

"Finally, a real American company that can get tuning the mustang right! Easiest power I’ve added since tuning a carb’."

Jacob Duncan
Montgomery, Alabama
1997 Ford Mustang

rs4performancechip.jpg

RS4 "Chip"

All this thing is is a resistor chip. The damn thing "tricks" your MAF into thinking it's -40* outside so it sends bad signals to ECU causing your so-called HP gains. These chips can and will mess your car/truck up. Total waste of time and money. :bs: Buddy of mine had one on his 02 Focus and completely fried his computer. No bueno.

Here's the update recieved chip on the may 25th send it right back usps w/ tracking they have recieved it back I hav'nt got my refund yet Paypal closed my claim said I recieved item. Ok tried to file another claim for no refund paypal informs me that original claim has been settled what a bunch of bull now I'am going to my credit card company for a illegal tranaction

Did you call them? Make sure you tell them everything thats going on, like, false advertising, that chip wont do anything and can possibly mess up you CPU, talk to a person and stress the false claims this company has made, yea and calling credit card company is a valid move too. Hmmmph:mad:, Damn companies trying to make a buck lieing to honest hard working Americans need to be tried and convicted of some kind of Finance law.:mad::notnice::mad::nonono:Keep your head up. Every little penny counts that you can save.:flag: