running like garbage please help!!!!

:notnice: I have an 88 lx 5.0, GT-40 crate motor swap, mass air convert, cobra intake, bassani stainless, griffin aluminum radiator, tremec tko...ect....

The car ran great for about 5 months and then it all started going down hill. Pretty much hell in a hand basket. When i fire it up, its like its only running on 2 cyclinders and sounds like i have a top fuel cam it. It backfires real bad. If i sit at a stop light and dont keep revving the motor the rpms drop real low, and its like it loads up with fuel and fowls the plugs out and it barely wants to go, and ok heres the really weird part. when it does that, sometimes if i make a hard right turn, all the sudden the car runs awesome again, dont know if its a coincedence but man im so sick of replacing things and nothing happening i dont know what to do anymore.

ANY HELP AT ALL WOULD BE AWESOME!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Have you pulled codes?
Have you run a cylinder balance test?

Does it actually foul the plugs or does it just feel to you like that's what is happening?

Have you watched fuel pressure or A/F trim while it acts up (and vs when it runs decently)?