S/C or H/C/I?

• Sponsors (?)

If you think about it though we have forged pistons and a low compression rate. These are two essential pieces considered when boosting.

In other words, these engines are very boost friendly. Besides, if you're going to build something else anyways, boost the block you don't care about and when she goes or you're done building swap the engine and you still have your boost. More fun that way!

what do you have against boost? you have to be dead inside not to enjoy the punch from boost. and you talk about be a man:shrug: your the one who wants to put a chevy motor in your car:nono:
You want to know my problem with boost, fine i'll tell you. There is never enough of it, ****ing traction problems all day long. It cause other **** to break, which in turn costs more to make the more boost you want to add "safe" Then dont even start on these ****ing gauges on my dash, all the time these things are bouncing up and down.
PICT0051-5.jpg

PICT0050-5.jpg

Do you understand how hard it is to drive when this thing pegs? Let me tell you, 1200ftlbs at 44psi=:notnice:
Let me show you, its so hard to drive i cant even hold my camera steady
Jan31_0003.jpg

Jan31_0002.jpg

I think that by "be a man" he means, "be slow."
there are plenty N/A sbf fords that are not slow :) Plus i'll even go as far as to say my car might be more of a challenge than you think during a 45min road course romp :D
STOP RUINING IT :rlaugh:

Your effin with the Shaolin piss everyone off flow lol
yeah WTFBBQ
View attachment 197810

^^^Yep, I'd do both too....If I didn't have the $ to do both at the same time, I would build up the motor 1st.
Compression test
h/c/i
tune it perfectly
add supercharger
I wouldn't worry about the factory block, if it breaks oh well
but I wouldn't be surprised if you ran the factory block for many years with success....as long as you keep the boost #'s to a reasonable level:nice:

^^^Yep, I'd do both too....If I didn't have the $ to do both at the same time, I would build up the motor 1st.
Compression test
h/c/i
tune it perfectly
add supercharger
I wouldn't worry about the factory block, if it breaks oh well
but I wouldn't be surprised if you ran the factory block for many years with success....as long as you keep the boost #'s to a reasonable level:nice:

listen to all of this. If you dont get greedy with a stock block it will last longer than the internet leads you to believe.