S.D. Stangers, What's next?

1990StangLX said:
:lol: Like Josh said earlier, its an endless cycle. Who knows though, at this stage I'm merely exploring my options. I'd need to put together a good finance package and get lucky and all that for it to happen. But I'd have my current dream car so thats what makes it worthwhile. :banana:

aint nothin wrong with exploring the options. My only .02 would be dont spend a whole lot on mods for the Cobra if you plan on getting something else in the near future. :nice:

P.S. was looking at the JBA calender, and looks like the thing coming up next Sunday will be picnic at the bay, and the Mustangs by the bay will be in the fall. I am still going to cruise by JBA here early next week and get some info :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
aint nothin wrong with exploring the options. My only .02 would be dont spend a whole lot on mods for the Cobra if you plan on getting something else in the near future. :nice:

P.S. was looking at the JBA calender, and looks like the thing coming up next Sunday will be picnic at the bay, and the Mustangs by the bay will be in the fall. I am still going to cruise by JBA here early next week and get some info :flag:
Ya I've put a freeze on all mod spending for the short term while I see what I can do about the 03. But if that project doesn't go through its ok, I've still got a killer car that I love to drive. :)

If we don't get something together for this weekend, lets try to for next weekend. Maybe a cruise or BBQ or another Qualcomm run even :D This time I'll race, I promise!

1990StangLX said:
Ya I've put a freeze on all mod spending for the short term while I see what I can do about the 03. But if that project doesn't go through its ok, I've still got a killer car that I love to drive. :)

If we don't get something together for this weekend, lets try to for next weekend. Maybe a cruise or BBQ or another Qualcomm run even :D This time I'll race, I promise!

Yeah gotta work on Friday this week. That would be a perfect day to try and schedule a tire appt. :( . Next couple of weeks here is gonna be crazy worky. Work on Labor Day too :notnice: But OT = Mods keep coming :D

Ummm. I work next Saturday but have Friday off. Let me check the Q schedule here...

RaceLegal Qualcomm Stadium Based Events:

Event Schedule:

NEW 2004 RACE DATES
August 20th - Fridays
September 10th, 17th, and 24th - Fridays

Shoot. Friday night Sept. 10th? Does that sound good to you Beau. Bill? where is Fred at anyhow??? That date would work for me :flag:

Edit- P.S. yeah your 4V Cobra sure is nothing to frown about :D

My schedule is flexible JJ, so whatever day is best for everyone else will work just fine for me.

btw: in addition to looking at that cobra, I'm also looking for an 01+ Lightning. :nonono:

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
:crazy: Wait a minute. You are looking for two different supercharged Ford's?

Holy Cow, you do have the madness :rlaugh:
:eek: NO WAY! lol
i meant if i got the L, it would be a business car and therefore tax deductible, but if i got another cobra it would just be like mine now, a daily driver/pleasure car. lol i wish i could get an L and an 03/04. life would be goood.

1990StangLX said:
:eek: NO WAY! lol
i meant if i got the L, it would be a business car and therefore tax deductible, but if i got another cobra it would just be like mine now, a daily driver/pleasure car. lol i wish i could get an L and an 03/04. life would be goood.

Okay, I was wondering. It was like Hot Damn did he win the lottery? lol

Educate me a bit here. I do know Lightning's are fast - S/C'd. But wouldnt I be blowing your doors off anyways in my GT? :shrug:

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Okay, I was wondering. It was like Hot Damn did he win the lottery? lol

Educate me a bit here. I do know Lightning's are fast - S/C'd. But wouldnt I be blowing your doors off anyways in my GT? :shrug:

Nope :(
And, at the track, with slicks, you'd be looking at nothing but tailgate.
Oh, and wine and cigars flying out of the bed.

r281 said:
That sounds like fun. I'll ask my husband. :)

Sorry, but I only have one single female friend.
People ask us if we'er sisters because we look alike. :nice:
good! we always want more people to show up and hang out. :)

and as for your single friend...bring her along :p

r281 said:
Don't know how to get there. :shrug: I live 2 hours away from S.D. I always take the I-5 fwy when going to S.D.
It is VERY easy, trust me. All you do is head south on the 5, until you hit the 52. Then you go east on the 52 until you hit I-15, which you take south until you hit Friars Road. Then you exit there and go right, staying right as you go up a small ramp and you'll see the stadium on the left. At the top of that small ramp, you make a left, going down into the main entrance of the stadium and follow the signs from there. If you plan on going, I can PM you guys my cell # in case you get lost.

btw: the 52 freeway is only a mile or so south of that big white mormon temple on the 5.