S.O.B is going in the wall next race. pics

krallman

Mar 3, 2006
Hurricane, WV
I started in last (14th) and i was in 4th by lap 16 out of 20 laps. A caution went out because two cars wrecked. On the restart a f'n camaro came through the grass and hit me in the drivers side door. It kicked me sideways to the right. The right rear corner hit the guard rail. Which spun me back around to where the front right corner was heading to the guard rail. Then the camaro came inbetween me and the guard rail thank god where he had lost control.
So the damage is
-3 bent rims
-1 goodyear slick
-1 spindle
-2 tie rods
-And alot of cosmetic damage
Im gonna put his arss in the wall next race and probably every race after that. Ah it makes me so damn mad.
DSCN3374.jpg

DSCN3375.jpg

DSCN3377.jpg

DSCN3380.jpg

DSCN3382.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Screw the wall! Get out and stab him in the neck!!

That's why i don't ever plan on taking my car to any real competition open track events because if someone hit me, i'd lose it.

We have a fever 4 series up here and it can get somewhat rough. But then most of the cars a 2.3 mustangs and they are all dedicated track cars. Some people even use the Ford 2.3 for there other brand cars because parts and motors are a dime dozen. The fever 4 cars a re actually pretty fast once all the crap is stripped out.

Yeah for the next race im probably gonna defer to the back. Me and a capri usually run through the pack together. And he is the only one that is faster than me. So when i catch up to that camaro im gonna bet the hell out of his rear bumper before i drive him in the wall.