S197 16" Spinner wheel for a Classic

Does anyone know if a newer mustang (05 up) v6 wheel look good on classic stangs? Will they fit properly also? If anyone has done this, can you post pics or a link so I can see. I am thinking of getting a set for normal driving and putting my Cragars and DR's away for certain occasions. Thanks
-Edgar

• Sponsors (?)

I've got to hand it to you. Those wheels look real good on your car. They look better on that than on the fastback in the links. I may have to rethink my wheel choice. Are those 16x7's with the 235 tires?

Yes they are 16x7's. I was originally running 235's all the way around, but with my lowered front end I was getting some rubbing when cornering hard. My front tires ended up getting cut up a little so I decided to replace them. I went with 225's on the front and rolled my fenders at the same time. Now I have plenty of clearance.

If your not lowered in the front then I think they will fit fine. I probably could have got away with just rolling my fenders but I was replacing the tires anyway. Those are the 235's in the picture, they worked fine, just some minor rubbing when cornering hard. They best thing about that wheel and tire setup is you can usually come across a set a whole lot cheaper than buying aftermarket wheels and tires. I got wheels and tires, with only like 100 miles on them off of ebay for about $300