Roush S351RSpeedster

FASN8N

Nov 16, 2004
Atlanta, GA
It looks like PAS has your old coupe back for sale again? Wonder why the most recent owner only held onto it for a few months?

Great looking car, I am still a sucker for the white/white wheel cars!

• Sponsors (?)

It looks like PAS has your old coupe back for sale again? Wonder why the most recent owner only held onto it for a few months?

Great looking car, I am still a sucker for the white/white wheel cars!

.....Mark called me last month and said the new owner now wanted a convertible and was going to trade/sell the car back to him. Of course, with things changing the way that they have, the funds might be available and I might end up buying the car back!!! I need to make a decision between that S351 or the prototype S331 sporttruck that is sitting at The Saleen Store??:scratch: Rumor on the street is I have first dibs on that truck.....

....Yeah, Mark has that car dialed in amazing now. Just over 400rwhp, 450 rwtq on a very, very, very conservative tune with a complete Griggs race suspension!! I'm sure that thing is a beast on the track now....The gentlemen that bought and sold the car to Mark did have a smaller pulley on it and PAS tuned it making well over 500 rwhp with plenty of room to spare.....stop making me talk about it!! Now I miss it even more, Seriously enough already..... :notnice: :D

....Yeah, Mark has that car dialed in amazing now. Just over 400rwhp, 450 rwtq on a very, very, very conservative tune with a complete Griggs race suspension!! I'm sure that thing is a beast on the track now....The gentlemen that bought and sold the car to Mark did have a smaller pulley on it and PAS tuned it making well over 500 rwhp with plenty of room to spare.....stop making me talk about it!! Now I miss it even more, Seriously enough already..... :notnice: :D

Ugh... do not tempt me so. I'm probably 30 days from a 3 car garage...

3200 sq.ft! That's a warehouse not a garage. LOL
I've got 20,000sq.ft. here at the shop. Plenty of room for all my toys. My problem with buying more of these jewels is my wife. She says NO!-NO! And believe me we have been discussing this Fine S351. LOL

RandyP

Nice,

You better be. It's about time. Good luck on that. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Someone has to buy a 3 car around here other than Robert.

Thanks. It is down to negotiating right now and we are a mere 2% off. It is going to happen. Peak season is over but I have already worked them hard on price too.

I could probably get the wife to ok this one BUT if/when I move I'm going to be cash poor for a few months. Someone here will probably give that car a good home by then and it frees me up to get a 69/70 Mach 1 anyway.

Isn't it a bit frivolous to only own a car for a few months, spend a boodle on it in modifications then turn around & sell it back to the dealership from whom you originally purchased it so you can buy something else?!? :shrug:

Oh, wait, I guess I've just described myself... :bang:

.....Mark called me last month and said the new owner now wanted a convertible and was going to trade/sell the car back to him. Of course, with things changing the way that they have, the funds might be available and I might end up buying the car back!!! I need to make a decision between that S351 or the prototype S331 sporttruck that is sitting at The Saleen Store??:scratch: Rumor on the street is I have first dibs on that truck.....

Hmmm...

S351 or S331... S351 or S331... S351 or S331...

Seems like a pretty obvious decision to me. :p