Sad day

jmarks99

Dec 20, 2002
Newport, WA.
It is a sad day at this pony ranch. I regretfully will have to sell my 77 Sport Group Ghia and it is almost finished. Only things left to do are headliner install, knock out the dent in the rear 1/4, paint, and new 1/2 vinyl top. Will not get to drive this one. Oh well, I am sure there will be another II in the future. Will post pics and details later this afternoon but this is a steal at $2500.00 to any member.

• Sponsors (?)

As promised here are the details and pics. The 302 engine in this car is the original block. The heads are 1969 higher compression heads. The block was completely remanned with a sealed power master engine kit with flat top pistons. I put a 1982 HO type camshaft(new) ground by Elgin. The heads are completely remanned as well new guides, seals, valves, etc... Everything under the hood is new as well. The transmission, also original, has been remanned as well. 8" LS Posi Rear with 3.08 gearing well maintained. New master cylinder. The brakes were done previously as was the front end. Has air shocks in rear and new gas charged units up front The interior has received new carpet. All other interior parts are original restored parts. I have the new headliner ready to install as well as repro front valance and spoiler. Have the rest of the center caps for the wheels also (need cleaned up). have other original parts that go with the car as well.
In the pics there is some rust where the dent in the rear drivers quarter is but it is surface rust. The trunk lid is a little bit rusty as well (surface rust too), as well as a few minor spots here and there. No rot through any where in this car. The rest of the discolorations are bad spot paint applications and dirt. This is all I can remember at this time. You can call me at 509 844 4583 5PM - 10PM PST/DST weekdays and 10AM - 10PM PST/DST ask for John. You can also PM me.

No Longer Sad

:nice: Well the event that i was dreading that would have cost me the stang is not going to happen. I will be able to keep it after all. Good thing, from the lack of response I would've died on the table anyway!:SNSign:

lol ... i think if you started gurgling i would have stepped in...
ah.. cars come and go, you cant get to attached (hard to say)...
glad to hear your still in the race..
try and find something else to sell next time like the wife, house, kids, i dont know whatever you got laying around... and i dont give advise i wouldnt use myself..
wait a second what (who) did you sell..?lol