SAGGING EIBACHS??? GET IN HERE!

02GTRX

I told an admin to shut up...now I live with the S
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
As most of you have probaly read alot of people on here have issues with their sportlines sagging and eibach not doing anything about it. Its time we all unite and do something about it cuz this is CRAP! reply to this if you've had or have sportlines that sag. Im not sure exactly on how to go about this cuz Ive called eibach already and they refuse to help or even call me back. If 30-40 of us were to call the 800 customer service # within a 2hour frame with the same issue would that get results? Any other ideas on how to get justice?

• Sponsors (?)

02GTRX said:
As most of you have probaly read alot of people on here have issues with their sportlines sagging and eibach not doing anything about it. Its time we all unite and do something about it cuz this is CRAP! reply to this if you've had or have sportlines that sag. Im not sure exactly on how to go about this cuz Ive called eibach already and they refuse to help or even call me back. If 30-40 of us were to call the 800 customer service # within a 2hour frame with the same issue would that get results? Any other ideas on how to get justice?
I called over a month ago, they told me to PM the threads (to a member here that is with Eibach) where there are users with sportlines having sagging issues, the member is http://eleanor.pro3i.com/member.php?u=91676

She has not contacted me back.

Good job on creating this thread. I'm another member with sagging Sportlines. They slightly cut up my tire in the rear and make my car look like a baja truck. Well, i think its time we either all PM that member or call Eibach and tell them that if they don't do something about it, we will inform the Mustang community on the forums (SN, SVTP, Ford Power, etc) about our experience with Eibach and recommend a partial boycott of their parts.

lol i already tried to start a thread like this about 4 months back, but no one really liked the idea of me hatin' on Eibach.

One of my $320 tires in the rear got shredded up and cut up so deep, that it was unsafe to drive on. (after only 300 miles on the tires :nonono:) the other one only got slightly shredded.

Tip: roll the fenders if you have wide tires in back and are lowered because sooner or later it will happen to you!

Hey HoustonGT, do i get to be member #2? :D

TrueBlue03 said:
lol i already tried to start a thread like this about 4 months back, but no one really liked the idea of me hatin' on Eibach.

One of my $320 tires in the rear got shredded up and cut up so deep, that it was unsafe to drive on. (after only 300 miles on the tires :nonono:) the other one only got slightly shredded.

Tip: roll the fenders if you have wide tires in back and are lowered because sooner or later it will happen to you!

Hey HoustonGT, do i get to be member #2? :D
Hell yea! I'm hoping Tom and 02GTRX are members 3 and 4.

I bought my Sportlines about a year ago and installed them a few months later. Not sure if they are the old ones but there is no sag. Just a perfect drop all around. Can someone post a pic of a set that sag so we can get an idea how bad it is?

RNstanger said:
I bought my Sportlines about a year ago and installed them a few months later. Not sure if they are the old ones but there is no sag. Just a perfect drop all around. Can someone post a pic of a set that sag so we can get an idea how bad it is?
look at the tire - fender gap in the back compared to the front. :nonono: and i think thats with my gas tank less than half....with a full tank and me driving, you dont even wanna know how low it sits....we're talkin about. 1 or 1.5 fingers between the tire and fender with full tank and me in it....

driveway_diagonal.jpg

sometimes i notice that the front end of my car is slammed in comparison to the rear, and other times i find that the rear has alot less gap than the front. Sometimes even notice side to side height differences on perfectly level ground. i think i'll steer clear of eibach sportlines next time around.

TrueBlue03 said:
look at the tire - fender gap in the back compared to the front. :nonono: and i think thats with my gas tank less than half....with a full tank and me driving, you dont even wanna know how low it sits....we're talkin about. 1 or 1.5 figers between the tire and fender with full tank and me in it....
I hope mine doesn't end up like that. Otherwise I'll be joining the "I Hate My Sagging Eibach Sportline Springs Club" myself. :(