Saleen Club of America NW Regionals - Portland, OR

sema88

May 25, 2007
Yes, its that time of year. I am pleased to announce the 5th annual SCOA NW Regionals show at Landmark Ford in Tigard, OR. We had the show there last year and it was awesome. Coffee, doughnuts, hot dogs, hamburgers, soda, t-shirts, raffle prizes and cool trophies. Oh yeah and an appearance from the little red wagon. This years event will be even bigger.

We will be featuring a cruise to Tillimook Oregon, on the coast. There will be a number of things to do when we get there. You get to choose how to explore Tillimook. There is a cheese factory, an air museum, the beach, shops and restaurants. It all up to you how to spend the afternoon.

There will be a dinner after the cruise. Exact location to be determined.

Fairfield Inn will be our host hotel again. Its a nice place to stay with plenty of safe parking on the back side of the hotel. Room rate is $89.00 for a king (regularly $109). Tell them you are with the Saleen Club. Limited number of rooms available. Must be booked by July 6th, 2011

I recommend if you are going on the cruise that you stay at the hotel Friday and Saturday nights. (local people don't need to worry about this).

SCOA_Saleen_flyerfront_5thannual.jpg
_
SCOA_Saleen_flyerback_5thannual.jpg

To pre-register simply send your name, car info, class and a check to:
Dennis Mickelberry
18024 47th Ave S
Seatac, WA 98188

Make checks payable to: Dennis Mickelberry

Please send me an email or pm so I can put you on the list.

Please feel free to email me with questions. [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)