actually i googled before i asked :D got tired of searchin:rolleyes:

just curious on what they have compared to ours

being they have supercharged engines and our cars being harder to tune

what did they do to make them run smoothly:flag:

Did you ever get the pcm code :shrug:

I would think ole Stevie boy just tuned the pcm that came in the Stang
from Ford but that is just a guess on my part :shrug:

Grady

I wouldn't know about all that but honestly, the things Steve did to that 95 would be no more of a challenge to tune than the typical blown combo owned by members on this site.

I just don't see where there would be a difference between his Saleen and our 94-95 cars :shrug:

Grady

well the new rumor is if u mod a 94/95 stang that u should use a computer from a
bronco or a econoline :lol:

just thought it was worth looking into for comparisons:flag:

as long as you make sure your flux capacitor is grounded properly.

I really do not know why someone would use a bronco/E series van computer? If it was for a 351...ford had a mustang eec to run that in the 94-95 in the R (ZAO) processor. I also think the 351 eecs out of those year trucks would have had an E4od and not the AOD (IIRC E4od was std. after 92 ) making more headaches than solutions. I would also think the truck batch fire vs. sequential in the mustangs and truck tune would be no better of a base/starting point.

Saleen could have tuned the stock eec since he had ford engineers to fall back on. I would not be supprised if he used the stock eec and ran an FMU as that was std. practice back in the early-mid 90's.