SALEEN~Intake~AFR Heads~C&L 76mm~SVO~ What should i do ? ?

Aug 19, 2003
Hey guy's havn't Posted in a while... Been away from the scene.

I have collected sevral parts threw out the years , but now comes a time where i'm thinking of giving away my Mustang to my Father.

I have own it for 11 years and i think it's time i pass the torch down to my dad.

it's a 1994 Mustang GT convertible, 5-speed black on solid black inter.

I Love this car hold's alot of memorys, I don't use it much any more just sitting in the garage.

Well i'm torn in having collected all these parts not using them.

I have to make a choice in Selling all the parts or keep them stored.
Also if i do sell them should i do a package deal or sell each on it's own ?

Here's a list of all i have -

SALEEN - intake upper & lower Ported & Extrude Honed top port work :nice: & another Stock Lower incase i go NA.
Edelbrock Throttle Body 75mm
SVO & Edelbrock Elbow adt. -
C&L 76mm Air intake KIT
BeCool - Rad
AFR 185 heads - Upgraded Spring kit , with SVO Roller Rocker 1.6
BBK Aluminum Pulley Kit-
Custom Billet Aluminum Idle Pulley -:eek:
MSD Billet Dist -

Post your thoughts

View attachment 314421
View attachment 314422
View attachment 314423
View attachment 314424
View attachment 314425
View attachment 314426

• Sponsors (?)

That intake is bad @$$. I wish I had some money for it:(. I say keep the car and put everything you have on it, but if you think your dad would enjoy it more give it to him and I am sure he would let you drive it when you got the itch.

Either way if you give it to your dad or you keep it put the goodies on it and then your father or you can have alot of fun:D

Hey guys, I had to delete five posts in this thread. If you have an interest in the parts, PM him directly without turning this into a classfied ad.

Personally, I'd ask your dad if he wants the car, and if he does, if he wants the parts that you have.