Saleen pics are up!

Some larger pictures for you guys.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

OKAY.....I LOVE IT! The grill has a '65-66 shelby look to it,overall it has a '67-68 shelby look to it,i really like this!
This is what is awful about buying new cars,you get a '95 cobra,here comes the 300HP '96,you get a '01 cobra,here comes the '03,you get a '01 Bullitt,here comes the mach 1,you get a '05 GT,here comes a awesome looking Saleen....you can't keep up!!

I think that everybody is trying to go ultra modern on a retro car. I saw a rendering of a boss as well as an eleanor and they looked awesome. The saleen is ok except for the 80's style grill, the taillights, and spoiler. The stance is awesome but there is too much going on, there is no focal point. I guess I like something a little more subtle. I also care more about how it runs and not so much how it looks.

Do i love it? No.

Do i like it? Yes.

Would i buy it? Absoloutly not, but then i don't like the Saleen look anyway, not simple enough for my tatses.

But it is the best looking aftermarket 05 i've seen yet. Its not grotesque like the other kits we've seen to date. It actually looks like a production model rather than a tacked on piece of crap full of fins, air vents and other such nonsense.

But the back is WAY too long. The 05 production model rear is a few inches longer than the concept, which was a bit of a dissapointment, but this is longer again, which makes me think of a Mazda RX-7. Look at the tail lights, they are tucked away INSIDE the rear fender extensions. It also has one rear spoiler too many.

But well done to Saleen, at least its not embarassing.