Roush Saleen Rear Lower Control Arms?

ponyguy

Apr 16, 2003
Chicago
Call me a stupid purist but I would like to stay with all Saleen parts if I can.

Are Saleen LCA's any good in comparison say to the popular Maximum Motorsports, Steeda, etc.

What is their bushing set up, are the solid urethane, or multi step like Steeda?

Saleen website does not provide much useful info.

• Sponsors (?)

The spherical bearing does transmit axle noise into the passenger compartment. Minor trade off for me.

As for lateral movement, the chasis end of the LCA's are supposed to reduce that. In my situation I do see minor rub marks on my exhaust from my tires. Still trying to determine what is shifting, (exhaust, axle or both) during hard turning. I'm leaning to towards the play in the exhaust hangers.

DG S-351 said:
The spherical bearing does transmit axle noise into the passenger compartment. Minor trade off for me.

As for lateral movement, the chasis end of the LCA's are supposed to reduce that. In my situation I do see minor rub marks on my exhaust from my tires. Still trying to determine what is shifting, (exhaust, axle or both) during hard turning. I'm leaning to towards the play in the exhaust hangers.

I'm running the MM with the panhard bar & torque arm and it works great. I have not had the problem tfalk is having.