Roush saleen rip off

s281er238

Mar 31, 2005
I Went To Galpin Motor This Weekend To See The New Supercharged Saleen In Yellow And They Wanted To Trade In My 2004 Saleen Sc Full Loaded 3000 Miles And Give Me 24000 For The Car,can You Belive It I Was Shocked I Called The Salesperson Who Sold Me The Car In The Begining And Told Him You Told Me That This Cars Hold There Value What The Hell Is This And He Couldnt Even Look At My Face So Basicaly I was Gone Be 12000 Upside Down And Then They Wanted 15000 Down 1100 Payments For The New One I Told Them To Go Screw Ur Selfs. Just Wanted To Share This With You Guys I Was So Pissed Off And After Lookin At The Car I Like Mine Better Looks Mean And Exotic Where The New Saleen Looks Like A Gt More With A Roush Style Body Kit

• Sponsors (?)

s281er238 said:
I Went To Galpin Motor This Weekend To See The New Supercharged Saleen In Yellow And They Wanted To Trade In My 2004 Saleen Sc Full Loaded 3000 Miles And Give Me 24000 For The Car,can You Belive It I Was Shocked I Called The Salesperson Who Sold Me The Car In The Begining And Told Him You Told Me That This Cars Hold There Value What The Hell Is This And He Couldnt Even Look At My Face So Basicaly I was Gone Be 12000 Upside Down And Then They Wanted 15000 Down 1100 Payments For The New One I Told Them To Go Screw Ur Selfs. Just Wanted To Share This With You Guys I Was So Pissed Off And After Lookin At The Car I Like Mine Better Looks Mean And Exotic Where The New Saleen Looks Like A Gt More With A Roush Style Body Kit

1st, you can stop typing each word in all caps. :bang: Second, I would forget the Saleen, go find an 03/04 cobra and add a KB or Whipple. It is a much better way to spend that kind of money IMO. :hail2:

I have noticed the Saleens are not holding their value very well. And with the arrival of the new GT500 for 39,000, that will put the Saleens in further decline. Great cars, but the demand is not that great for the Saleens.

I traded my 2001 S281-SC convertible for my 2004 S281-SC coupe last August at Capital Ford in Raleigh, NC. They gave me $22,000 as for my trade-in (and reluctant). They initially wanted to give me $20,000.

I've currently got my car for sale on PAS' website. I have a local guy who saw it on there and already looked at it. He seems serious and sounds like he is willing to give me my $38,000 asking price. It is going to be for his wife, supposedly.

I paid $19,000 for my '02 281 Coupe with 11,000 on the odometer. As far as the new one goes, I would be happy with the previous body style. Just take care of it and in years people will appreciate it moreso. I believe what hurts them these days is the fact that more are made. But hell who really cares I plan to keep mine for years and years. I will pull it out in 10-20 years and break more necks than the 2025 Saleens that will be out then!