Saleen SC Style Wheels

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by NIKwoaC, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Have you seen these? They come in 4 and 5 lug, deep dish, and are totally badass. Does anybody know anything else about them? Weight? Quality?

ssc4lugrims_lg.jpg

My apologies if I'm not allowed to post that pic. But they are SWEET! :D

Attached Files:

2. All I know is the company that makes them sells them on ebay. Oh, and I also know I dig um too!

3. there is like a 20 page thread about them in the wheel/tire forum on Corral

4. I think I likey. I wonder what the $$$$ is for them. Im to lazy to search for it, someone will post it soon im sure. but serious I like those. Wonder how they would look on my black GT??

5. I don't think those exact wheels ever came on a SSC.

They are modeled after the stern 1-peice wheels thought

6. You are correct. They're sort of a new era version. I like'em a lot but i'd rather have the real deal.

7. they are 125 a piece for 17x9, ill be making a purchase this spring. heres a chop with them on my car

View attachment 333073

8. Go for it and get them, I'm gettin the same wheels, just have to decide on black or silver. 5.0Resto has them for $118 each in all the sizes and colors.

9. good looks 5point0dude

10. No problem man, the black finish would look awesome on that sweet GT of yours.

11. i hope they will, thanks for the compliment

12. good god I'm getting me a set asap chrome 17x10 out back with a 3 1/2"lip:eek:

13. Man I would love to see those chopped on my ride, can ya help out???:shrug:

14. Im getting them to soon, heres a chop of mine

sssdw9.jpg

Attached Files:

15. Here chop away please , not trying to jack your thread.
    CHARLOTTE017.jpg

Attached Files:

16. Will they come in 5-lug?

They kinda already look like the wheels i have now though.
    [​IMG]

17. yeah they come in 5 lug, check out 50 resto or wheel replicas

18. NO! STAY WITH THE '95 COBRAS! :hail2:

19. :stupid:

20. I like the Cobra wheels, but they are curbed up and i've had them on the car for 5 years now. I want some new wheels with no curbing and something different.

Plus i've been wanting to make a Saleen replica and those wheels in the normal silver finish would look hot!

I basically want to make this
    [​IMG]

Look like this
    [​IMG]