Roush Saleen Show at Mossy Ford Pacific Beach Photos

• Sponsors (?)

It was a pretty nice show for being Mossy's First Car Show. There was a nice turn out of cars including several Saleens and that boring Saleen S7 that Steve arrived in :p The five members of SCOA that were in attendance had a great time. I was told that Mossy was considering having an annual show. I think it would be a great idea. We could make that an annual event for the club to attend and have a few more southwest SCOA members tag along.... Those are some pretty good pictures as well. I'll have to have Mike burn through the night so we can get the SCOA homepage updated with some pictures that Dennis and I took as well. Anyways, Shaun it was nice to finally put a face to your screen name. Keep in touch and updated on that KB blower swap..... :nice:

I attended this show, too, with my 1999 SVT Contour. It was the Tropic/Amazon Green over Medium Prairie Tan on display. In fact, it was the ONLY SVT Contour on display. Many people didn't even know what it was, so it didn't garner much attention being surrounded by Mustangs. I also had the misfortune of being parked next to the Sonic Blue '05 S281 coupe with the ricer Lambo doors.

I took a bunch of photos, primarily of the 2005 Saleens, Steve's yellow S7 & the Ford GT in the showroom.

BullittBaby said:
OK guys...I'm the person who got the event going & invited all the clubs...yet no pics of my Baby ??? She was the ONLY Bullitt there!!!! :rlaugh:

I remember your Bullitt. Thanks for whatever you contributed to promoting the show. You may want to check the image gallery on the Saleen Club of America web site. You may find a photo there. None of my pics made it into the gallery for this show.

SVT Saleen said:
I attended this show, too, with my 1999 SVT Contour. It was the Tropic/Amazon Green over Medium Prairie Tan on display. In fact, it was the ONLY SVT Contour on display. Many people didn't even know what it was, so it didn't garner much attention being surrounded by Mustangs. I also had the misfortune of being parked next to the Sonic Blue '05 S281 coupe with the ricer Lambo doors.

I took a bunch of photos, primarily of the 2005 Saleens, Steve's yellow S7 & the Ford GT in the showroom.

I have some great pics of Steve driving down the street and into the Mossy parking lot. :D

I remember your Contour, too. I have only seen a couple of those in person over the years. I purposely avoided that Lamboleen. :puke: