Saleen/Steeda/Roush?

• Sponsors (?)

I heard that Roush was going to stop selling modified Mustangs because it has become very hard to make money selling complete tuner cars. The 03/04 SVT Cobra really shot a large hole in the tuner business.

The way I heard it Roush is going to sell parts for the 05 Mustang, air dams, spoilers, scoops, suspension, engine, etc. but not the complete modified cars.

Not sure if i really believe that the cobra had that much of an affect on the tuner sales. The dealer here in atlanta for saleens and steeda is the biggest volume saleen dealer in the world. They said initially it hurt the sales, but over a few months the saleen sales picked up. To the point where 2003 was the year saleen possibly produced the most vehicles. To me roush' are a better deal than saleen, but dont look as good.

I like all of the tumer stangs. Although i hope that Roush never stops selling complete tuned cars. Even if Roush stops im sure that saleen and steeda will continue to do so. Im really sure that Saleen will come out with a few versions of the 05 stangs.