Roush Saleen Wheel?

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by Mosix, May 26, 2008.

1. I recently picked up a project car that has a set of alleged Saleen wheels. I have searched the internet and have found no good answers. Are the real, what year did they come on, what might they be worth. I have looked at e-bay and found no wheels that look like these; they are 17x7.5 front and 17x8.5 rear, made in Italy is cast on the inside of wheel. So what have I got, I want to use this car for open track events at PIR and will change to a wheel that I can find easy replacements for.

Attached Files:

2. They appear to be Speedlines which were used on just a few 93 Saleens. If they are real Saleen Speedlines, they sell on eBay for upwards of $1000 a set in good condition.
  3. Same wheel I had on my '90 hatch. Except mine were chrome, yes they are Speedline wheels made for Saleen in Italy. Very hard to come by nowadays...

4. Thanks for the information. It looks like they are real, so I will be getting some track tires and wheels. Off to evil-bay they go in a few weeks for the rat race of the auction house.
    Thanks again
  5. I would kill for a set of 18" 94-98 Saleen wheels. I wish someone made them aftermarket.
  6. I have a set of 94-98 saleen wheels 8.5" front- 10" rear that I am thinking of selling. They are brand new in the box(never mounted) I am selling my fox saleen so I have no use for them any more.