Salem Area stang bangers?

fast99cobra

Jul 25, 2004
Oregon
Just moved down to Keizer. Any good places to cruise in and hang with mustang guys here? I am newly single too if there are any single women mustang fans reading this :) Just wondering where the local cruise, hang out spots are. Not really into street race scene as those punks just boor me.

• Sponsors (?)

codemonkey said:
I'm moving down there soon, I know there are a few SN guys down there, maybe we'll have to start our own club.

Let me know!!! I sold my Stang, but I will hang out with you guys! :D

You need to Stop by Blue Moon Cafe on Lancaster, they have a cruise in every Saturday night during the summer.

Patrick

salem area cruise

fast99cobra said:
Just moved down to Keizer. Any good places to cruise in and hang with mustang guys here? ...edit...Just wondering where the local cruise, hang out spots are. ...edit...

I too am looking for a mustang hang out here in salem. The only cruise in type place that I know of is on Sat's at the Blue Moon Cafe on lancaster right in front of chemeketa's building 50...
I will be there sat about 5pm to see who or what is there......

Whats up Salem people

Last Saturday was the last day this summer for the cruzins. I wish they would do them all year long weather permiting. As for the mustang club there is the Salem Mustang Club I think it is called. It is mostly early model stangs. If someone wanted to start a late model stang club I would be up for it. I was thinking of doing this but I am going back to school and with the fam. I am a little busy. I know there are a lot of stangs here in town so it should not be to hard to organize.

stevstum said:
Last Saturday was the last day this summer for the cruzins. I wish they would do them all year long weather permiting. As for the mustang club there is the Salem Mustang Club I think it is called. It is mostly early model stangs. If someone wanted to start a late model stang club I would be up for it. I was thinking of doing this but I am going back to school and with the fam. I am a little busy. I know there are a lot of stangs here in town so it should not be to hard to organize.

Actually they are:
Capitol Area Mustang Club of Oregon; P. O. Box 4004, Salem, 97302. James Ramsden

They are the club that puts on the All Ford Drags/Classic at Woodburn.

I have not seen them at any events I know of. They do not appear to be very active. That is why I was not interested in them.

Patrick

Rogue Cobra said:
Actually they are:
Capitol Area Mustang Club of Oregon; P. O. Box 4004, Salem, 97302. James Ramsden

They are the club that puts on the All Ford Drags/Classic at Woodburn.

I have not seen them at any events I know of. They do not appear to be very active. That is why I was not interested in them.

Patrick

I tried getting a hold of them(Capitol Area Mustang Club of Oregon) when I had my 89 and no one even responded. Because of that I have not been interested in their club. Besides they are not interested in racing, they are into showing their cars. I tried talking to one of them at the cruzin and they would not give the time of day so screw them. As for the all Ford event they are just in charge of the car show. There are maybe 15 cars at that event every year that I have gone. If some one wants to start a late model stang club that is more interested in performance and modifications than I am all for it.

Also on a side note if you guys like to autocross, the Willamette Motor Club is holding one at McKay High School on Sept. 11th. I think it starts like 7:30am. I might be around to watch. I have a lazer red 95 gt.

Salem Mustang Club

Capitol Area Mustang Club is the Salem Mustang Club. We meet the second Tuesday of each month at 7 pm at Walery's Pizza, 1555 Edgewater NW.
We are very active and ALL years of mustangs are very acceptable.
The next upcoming event is Sept. 12, 2010. This is the Oregon Mustang Club Picnic at Willamette Mission State Park. Please bring a food dish to share.
Tuesday the 14th is the next meeting at which time future events will be discussed.
Dues are $20. per year for the family.
Please come and enjoy our club.