65stanger

big blue fuzzy closet monster
Founding Member
A picture speaks a thousand words........so here's 2000...:
attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Realmongo said:
It's looking really really good Fritz! This is a Dark green car right?
yup...except the clip is gonna stay the color you see...POR15 black! :nice:

and speaking of black............poor blue fuzzy's now poor POR black and blue fuzzy............for at least a week or two. :p

Coming this week to a drivewaynear me .........4 new holes for the "Shelby drop", and I'm gonna start bolting everything back on..............
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

yup....now I can start boltin' her back together!

Here comes the :doh: part................
I did all that wonderful disassembly work last year befor my NHL recurrence, I very carefully packaged and labelled all of the hardware and put it away for safe keeping. But in the intervening year boxes and parts piles got moved around and I'm having a tough time locating the hardware!
:doh:
Oh well, I have tomorrow and Wednesday off from work, I can "clean" up the basement and "find" things again.........Fortunately her brand new suspension and steering (sans idler and pitman arms **cough**gp001**cough**) are on the rack right where I left them, and 99.9% of the parts are either on those shelves or hanging......it's just the hardware I need to locate............... :shrug:

That's funny. Years ago my first Mustang back in NY was a 1965 coupe with a 200 inch I-6. It was dark green with the same color interior as yous and had a C4 automatic. I still have the original paperwork from it when it was new.

Realmongo said:
That's funny. Years ago my first Mustang back in NY was a 1965 coupe with a 200 inch I-6. It was dark green with the same color interior as yous and had a C4 automatic. I still have the original paperwork from it when it was new.
You didn't use to work at Grumman did you?
My brother (aka IPO) bought the car from the original owner in ~'81. My dad knew the Original owner from Grumman and help facilitate the purchase.
I bought her from my brother in '84 (OMG.........21 years ago!):eek: