Salvage Yards Disappointment

For the shroud like 25 to 35 is what'd I'd be willing to pay, the tank 35 also. no more than 70 for the both. But he did get a good deal:p
Course, the shroud and tank I would like to say I could get for 95 online new, and the clips and bolts for another 15. 160 is way high.
And aftermarket fans and clutches I've seen go for less too. It all depends where you look, but I get your point.

I always keep this in mind! Just waiting for the right time and when I have more cash available to make a decent size order instead of bugging you about every 5 dollar purchase I plan to make:p

It's not even worth our time to sell those parts for that little of money...plus the prices I found are 50resto. It's Ford stuff. Sure I could have bought the repo fan for about $49.99 but it's garbage. It will crack within a few hundred miles. I've been down that road before.

All those other parts new are real close in price. CJ Pony parts, Dallas Mustang, Brothers Perforamnce...about all within 5 bucks of each other.

• Sponsors (?)

It's not even worth our time to sell those parts for that little of money...plus the prices I found are 50resto. It's Ford stuff. Sure I could have bought the repo fan for about $49.99 but it's garbage. It will crack within a few hundred miles. I've been down that road before.

All those other parts new are real close in price. CJ Pony parts, Dallas Mustang, Brothers Perforamnce...about all within 5 bucks of each other.
I've been on all sorts of parts sites, I'll take your word for it, but I feel like if it were me I could find them all for no more than 200, course I don't need all that stuff:p

I'm also way too tired to hunt down deal prices to make a point that wouldn't really benefit me :S