sanja body kit

ok i just came across this kit while i was surfing the internet looking at pictures its supposedly called the sanja body kit does anyone know where and how much i could find it for

Attachments

• sanja(front.jpg
    sanja(front.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 760
  • sanja(side).jpg
    sanja(side).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5,154
  • Sponsors (?)

I contacted Sanja about 5-6 years ago and they sent me a brochure on their body kits. I'll have to see if I can find it, scan it and post in here. They replied to my request but it was pretty low budget marketing.

ok i just came across this kit while i was surfing the internet looking at pictures its supposedly called the sanja body kit does anyone know where and how much i could find it for

Thats my old car.... The Sanja body kits were all hand laid fiberglass... They looked good but the fit was pretty bad. After may hours of my friends time at his body shop they got the front end rear bumpers to fit. I ditched the sanja side panels for the saleens. I loved the front and rear bumpers look though. It was different and flowed ok with the body lines and not over the top like alot of the mr bodykit things out there.
I ended up selling the car before i even put a motor in it thoughand bought a notch... I came to the conclusion i liked the stock look more.

ive just never been a big fan of the lx kit its too dull that and i like cars that look real low and theres just too many gt kits on the hatchs and verts and saleen kits on the verts in my home town i thought about the gt rear bumper with saleen kit and the stalker front bumper but i saw the sanja kit and thought wow thats way different than anything around here

Thats my old car.... The Sanja body kits were all hand laid fiberglass... They looked good but the fit was pretty bad. After may hours of my friends time at his body shop they got the front end rear bumpers to fit. I ditched the sanja side panels for the saleens. I loved the front and rear bumpers look though. It was different and flowed ok with the body lines and not over the top like alot of the mr bodykit things out there.
I ended up selling the car before i even put a motor in it thoughand bought a notch... I came to the conclusion i liked the stock look more.

Pur Pony - never knew that was your car. I really admired that car and still think it looks great. I liked that car so much that I too tried to get a Sanja kit. I called Sanja a few times back around 2005/06 but never got any answer.

are the rockers flush with the door on that?
View attachment 167600

I kinda like the front bumper cover.

I'm pretty sure there are pieces added to the doors to bring them out to meet the body kit like that.

I sort of like the front but the side skirts are a little overkill for me. Overall though the black car is pretty sweet for what it is.

yes, that was my old car.. never finished it... sold it and bought my notch...

93-3.jpg

wheels are photoshopped and the saleen sides were just ducked tape on in this pic. Just got it home from my buddys body shop.

Yes.. the side panels for the kit were two piece... the main rocker cover and then the panel that stuck on the door.... It looked ok but the fit was horrible. I went with saleen sides instead.