Santa Cruise Toy Run - Seattle

sema88

May 25, 2007
Santa Cruise Toy Run - XXX Issaquah

This just in from Bill89Saleen304:

Hi Everyone,

This event is being sponsored by myself and, The Saleen Club of America, North West Region
This is for any and all members of the:~

1.)Saleen Club of America
2.)SVTOA Seattle
3.)Emerald City Mustangs
4.) MNW
5.) or any one else with a Mustang and a toy:nice:

I know that this is kind of a short notice, so we need to jump to this as soon as possible!
Date: Sunday Dec. 2, 2007
Time: Plan to meet at 10:30 am and hit the road no later than 11:00 am sharp!!! so we can get good parking places at the XXX.

I thought it would be nice to put together a little Holiday Joy!!! For all the unfortunate little folks that could use our help, this time of year!
The plan is to meet at the Park and Ride on 405 at 160th st. se. which is the exit just south of the Bothell /Woodinville interchange, and just north of Totem Lake. And then have a Caravan to Issaquah to the XXX.

Please bring a new Toy, to donate!

If you could please let me know if you plan on attending that would be great!!
This should be a fun event, and it is for a great cause!

Hope to see you all there!
Thanks,
Bill

Many of you showed up for our Spaghetti dinner. Hope to have all of you show up for this. Lets have a good showing for the Mustang group.

Dennis

• Sponsors (?)

Parking lots

Hey Mike,

If we need to find you a parking lot we can. I got scolded by a member of another Mustang club for making noise in the garage. :nono: I don't know of any in Issaquah, but we will be sure to include one in our next event. You car was making the ground shake when you reved it up.

Some people take themselves waaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.:nonono:

Life's too short to live it with a stick up your butt. :rlaugh:

NO DOUBT! There is a guy around the block from me withe a nice lookin 4 eye capri rs who was calling the cops on me EVERY day at 5:30 am b/c he said "his car makes my windows shake" NOW for one, when i was leaving I KNOW THECAR IS LOUD so i would take off slow in first then quick shift to second then 4th and crusie down the hil. He called them EVERY fricking morning until they showed up at my house. SO now i take off in in second then go to 4th. :bs:

I mean really, i know its loud thats why i C R E E P out of my neighborhood to be respectfull, but cmon. :notnice:

this seems like something i should be participating in, especially due to the fact that i get to bond with some of my brother in arms...

im sure none of them are marine infantry, but we still have worn the same uniforms...

im iffy, but i'll try my darndest (is that even a word??)