[SARCASM]Way to go Ford!!![/SARCASM]

I admire Carrol Shelby for his designs and creativity, but as a company, they can suck one. If you've read the story about the man with the wrecked KR, you know what I mean

I read that article.... Some god awful amount for a hood.....

• Sponsors (?)

From what I've heard about Shelby, he's always been a ruthless ass hat. I read somewhere that the Cobra name was originally supposed to be a Corvette thing, but Shelby had an inside guy tell him before Chevy could use it, so Shelby hurried up and got a trademark on the name, or something like that.

From what I've heard about Shelby, he's always been a ruthless ass hat. I read somewhere that the Cobra name was originally supposed to be a Corvette thing, but Shelby had an inside guy tell him before Chevy could use it, so Shelby hurried up and got a trademark on the name, or something like that.

Yeah, it was the the original KR labeling. Back in 67 or 68, I can't remember, GM was going to label some special corvette's King Of Road (KR). Shelby found out about it, and also found out it wasn't trademarked by GM yet. So he had his lawyer license it for Shelby mustangs.

Yes, ive heard many stories of how he "Shelby" thinks he is god. Now the gt500 is an awesome car, but im not paying 50,000 for a car because it says Shelby on it. Ill wait til there SVT Cobras again!!