6-24-06-24_SB-04.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 186
  • 6-24-06-24_SB-07.jpg
    6-24-06-24_SB-07.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 89
Quickshift_02GT said:
Well done! :nice:

:SNSign:
Thanks, I was up to like 5 am messing around with the pics and I couldnt see straight and I ended up erasing a bunch of pics in my camera on accident "oops" I couldnt see straight anymore and figured I straighten them up in the morning. Got up today and I decided to just post them as is. The pics that I posted in the photo show came out much better then the ones I had to resize on the other posts, but I'll get her dialed eventually:D

Great pics ed! So it looks like the S/B is getting good again now that the weather is better?! Well i didnt make it cause i was back in ohio! we went out saturday night to the hang out there and sat till around 2 AM no action tho :nonono: seen a white gt fox that was hot as hell and s/n 95 and tons of g/n's and regals a couple trailer cars showed up as well! peace

john:p

SMOKEDYA said:
Great pics ed! So it looks like the S/B is getting good again now that the weather is better?! Well i didnt make it cause i was back in ohio! we went out saturday night to the hang out there and sat till around 2 AM no action tho :nonono: seen a white gt fox that was hot as hell and s/n 95 and tons of g/n's and regals a couple trailer cars showed up as well! peace

john:p
Thanks John:nice: hopefully you can make it next time, its been a lot of fun.

saleenster said:
Yeah that freaking Jay is a hoot:D

O I C how it is .... I'm not around the boards and the sheettalking commences.. hmmmm well Cory.. It's like dis yo .. Dont Choo be bangin on ma Sayleen yo .. Or i be forced to pops me some caps in yo a$$ ..

Good to see you guys .. hope to see some of yas again this weekend ;;

Late

J.

red88 coupe said:
O I C how it is .... I'm not around the boards and the sheettalking commences.. hmmmm well Cory.. It's like dis yo .. Dont Choo be bangin on ma Sayleen yo .. Or i be forced to pops me some caps in yo a$$ ..

Good to see you guys .. hope to see some of yas again this weekend ;;

Late

J.
Jay i'll be there between 9 and 10:nice: