Saturday night 24/hr Starbucks 10/21

The Factor

Jul 12, 2003
beaverton,oregon
Oops guess its actually 10/21 tonight : ) Looks like its going to be a nice night and thought it would be kool to see everyone again. I havnt been up there in a while and if we can get a few guys and girls up there it would be awsome. Whos interested and "might " be able to make it ?

• Sponsors (?)

The Factor said:
LOL Ya thats why I threw the "might" in there. I'll be there for sure though dont know how long:D but dont wanna fall into the thread starting no show catagory :p :nice:
Cool so i shouldnt get flamed to bad if i "might" not show up :D So yeah i "might" show tonight about 9ish. peace

john:p

01_Hott_GT_Girl said:
But I thought you only liked me rubbing your leg under the table? LOL
Your still home? Im getting in the shower now if you want to come over and join me :D Ill call you later or call me.. :) Ed were cumming, I mean were going... LOL

ohh the last time we had the skis out we filled all 3 of the reserve tanks that are on the trailer.. yeah the rangers now got a full tank of gas!!!... WHITE trash... I was out at the street pouring gas into the ranger from jetksi tanks... ghetto

wifesweetstang said:
Your still home? Im getting in the shower now if you want to come over and join me :D Ill call you later or call me.. :) Ed were cumming, I mean were going... LOL

ohh the last time we had the skis out we filled all 3 of the reserve tanks that are on the trailer.. yeah the rangers now got a full tank of gas!!!... WHITE trash... I was out at the street pouring gas into the ranger from jetksi tanks... ghetto
:jaw: LOL Misha, Kool looking forward to see it:D I mean seeing you:p