Saw this on streetfire, its someone from here

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
I came across this video on streetfire and noticed that the mustang is one that I have seen on here before. I think he is from vegas. Its a sweet yellow convertible with pearl paint and a stalker front fascia. Anyone know who it is? I'd like to find a pic of his car as its VERY nice.

Damn AWD!!! Its such an advantage on the street.

Click here to see Video

• Sponsors (?)

hm, that reminded me of my race against the gto :rolleyes:
but i held it a bit better than that, approximately 0.948 seconds faster actually
:rlaugh:

but yeah, in seriousness... wtf, if that stang is supercharged....
i dunno, i'm just blown away how badly that porsche smoked the mustang :(
what is that thing pushing anyway?

btw that yellow mustang looks mint.

That guy does in fact post here. You guys are being pretty harsh. How many of you have raced against a high HP AWD on the street? Maybe he just gave up after seeing the porsche get a 3+ car lead on him off the start. :shrug:
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... but then again it sounded like there was 3 people in the porsche. i will try and find this car...

I found it... the guy's screen name is 94convgt

http://forums.stangnet.com/member.php?u=14757

Here's some pics of his car... its SWEET IMO.

DSC07754.JPG

DSC07757.JPG

I LOVE the stalker front bumper... I have to get it!!!

Killercanary said:
That guy does in fact post here. You guys are being pretty harsh. How many of you have raced against a high HP AWD on the street? Maybe he just gave up after seeing the porsche get a 3+ car lead on him off the start. :shrug:
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... but then again it sounded like there was 3 people in the porsche. i will try and find this car...

I know I got burnt on the street.
I agree with you.

So long as the car is sexy and gets you laid.
who the **** cares about a race. :nice: