Saying goodbye to the 5.0

2002whitegt

Founding Member
May 31, 2002
Houston TX
:(
I had to let it go, I still have it but it is officially for sale now. Saying that hurts, but I need the money for school. I made sure the asking price was high, that way I can feel a little better about selling it. I know I'm going to regret this. :shrug:

Oh well I 'll get another notch in a couple years and fix that one up better than this one

gnarlynotch is soon to be gone:(

• Sponsors (?)

tunedin302 said:
You're crazy. The loan programs are so good now why would you sell your car? Interest is deferred in most cases until 6 months after you graduate!!

Well I graduate in October and i just don't want to go out and still owe like $30+ grand, besides the car is parked most of the time and i think it deserves someone who can give it some more attention, I could also use the money for a new pad.

Hopefully no one will pony up to pay the price and I get to keep it.

2002whitegt --

Your mail box is full. Just wanted to let you know that I had to remove the link in your post to the sale.

Please PM me if there are any questons.
Thanks,
Daggs

2002whitegt said:
:(
I had to let it go, I still have it but it is officially for sale now. Saying that hurts, but I need the money for school. I made sure the asking price was high, that way I can feel a little better about selling it. I know I'm going to regret this. :shrug:

Oh well I 'll get another notch in a couple years and fix that one up better than this one

Daggar -- *Link to sales page removed. Cannot post sales in Tech/Talk section. Sorry for the inconvienience*

gnarlynotch is soon to be gone:(

Do you have any idea how rare these are getting in any kind of condition?
do not sell the 5.0 get rid of the slow heavy one...

I was looking for one of these in just "OK" shape... with 9k in my pocket...
the only nocts you can find are trashed (and i mean REALLY trashed) or mint highly hopped up like yours.. and those are selling in the 15-20k range...

i ended up just buying a stock low miles 95 vert instead just not worth it...

keep your car..

Daggar said:
2002whitegt --

Your mail box is full. Just wanted to let you know that I had to remove the link in your post to the sale.

Please PM me if there are any questons.
Thanks,
Daggs

Just cleared my box, sorry i forgot all bout the posting of sales links and stuff

I wish i didn't have to sell it but I need the white one since it is my daily driver