Roush SC Idler Pully?

tbrodzeller

Jul 29, 2005
West Bend, WI
Todd,

Where can I order the S/C idler pulley we were talking about last weekend?

I assume you have the same 1st gen blower like on my 99?

Do I need to change the belt length?

And, where's a good place to order a smaller pulley?

Thank you,

Tony

• Sponsors (?)

Todd,

Where can I order the S/C idler pulley we were talking about last weekend?

I assume you have the same 1st gen blower like on my 99?

Do I need to change the belt length?

And, where's a good place to order a smaller pulley?

Thank you,

Tony

The S/C idler pulley you're talking about is most likely the MoSaleen unit. Someone on here should tell you how to E-mail the guy for more information (or he'll see this and chime in). I have his contact information, but it is through a different forum. I believe it is made for the Series IV, and not sure if it will work with earlier series of Saleen blowers (I and II).

You can order a smaller pulley through either Chicane (recommended) or Reichard Racing. BUT...wouldn't recommend it without an upgrade to your fuel pump. Even better, get your car tuned at the same time.

if you have a saleen blower, and not an idler pulley....once you buy the idler pulley, you will wonder why all this time you went without one.

It baffles me that tons of people ask about it, i was one of the first to buy it and give my feedback out, and I tell people what I experienced...and then people still pass it up. It is absolutely a MUST HAVE for anyone with a 99-04 sc or E car. They difference in the throttle response is simple amazing, and I had 0 belt slip afterwards. Evenw ith just a smaller belt i was getting it a decent amount. If your debating on what your "next mod" is going to be, and you dont have one of these pulleys, anything else you buy is completely foolish.

I just know mosaleen on forums, Im not really friends with him, I have no interest in this product in any monetary value...it just works that good.

if you have a saleen blower, and not an idler pulley....once you buy the idler pulley, you will wonder why all this time you went without one.

It baffles me that tons of people ask about it, i was one of the first to buy it and give my feedback out, and I tell people what I experienced...and then people still pass it up. It is absolutely a MUST HAVE for anyone with a 99-04 sc or E car. They difference in the throttle response is simple amazing, and I had 0 belt slip afterwards. Evenw ith just a smaller belt i was getting it a decent amount. If your debating on what your "next mod" is going to be, and you dont have one of these pulleys, anything else you buy is completely foolish.

I just know mosaleen on forums, Im not really friends with him, I have no interest in this product in any monetary value...it just works that good.

....sure Tim, we all know you're getting a kick back from him every time he sells a unit that was referred by you!!! :p

I agree, this is one of those must have items for an SC! Another plus besides the added HP, no more issues with the belt rubbing against the upper radiator hose! :D