Scale Auto Model Build Off?

• Sponsors (?)

I thought this was kinda funny....i'm a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas junky, and i've got almost that exact thing installed as my beach buggy...lol

promo.jpg

for PS2....I played that game till me fingers fell off and never seen that car

Where did you find the 93 Cobra model? I live near Kansas City Mo. I can not find one at all. Really one to build one like my 88. All i can find is a beaner 92 mustang Gt. I already bought it once had a blower set up made on the 5.0, 03 Cobra looking wheels. It was sonic blue with a black top. My nephew tore it up though. Wish i had the time to build another one.

Alright since I havent posted pics yet (LONG story, got two new computers, and just got the software for our crappy digi camera (hence the bad quality) back on the new one).

Picture one shows the car with the nose and hood layed on, not glued. The hood is scratch built and near perfect (shape and finish). I also deepend the door/trunk gaps to make it look more realistic.

Picture two shows the interior and my first flocking carpet job. That was the ONLY flocking material the store had that was not green or brown, and it isnt right. I am going to try some new places next time, but this works for what Im doing. What you cant see is the piping on the front seats (pics were even worse than these), which took a while but looks good.

The third picture shows the custom made LTs (from 100% nothing and they fit perfect), the wheels I dished, and the GT40 intake (although that looks kind of bad) I made. Lots of custom stuff going on this, its my learning project!

510784_319_full.jpg

510784_321_full.jpg

510784_322_full.jpg

you should do me up another one of those bodys ..... expecially the hood so i can use it on my slot car !!! that would be awesome .....GREAT JOB

Alright dont drag this stuff into here. If its not about model building or modesl being built, bring it to PMs or other threads!

I am going to two tone my car when i start working on it again. Might do some work tomorrow before working on the 1:1 car!