Scale Auto Model Build Off?

• Sponsors (?)

Bones!!!!!

How the hell have ya been, long time no see!!

Man I've been hanging in there..LOL We have started a local (southeastern) foxbody club, so most of mine is being spent going in off the ground and going. Check us out ... http://www.myspace.com/southeasternfoxbodies

Got the wife's 90 back on the road, and now i've got to build a motor for the 87...It always something..LOL I'm going 306 with heads, TFS cam, ported GT-40P intake and equal length shories

How you been doing?

I just picked up the '93 Cobra.
2442696_35_full.jpg

Im not really sure how Im going to build this one yet.

Man I've been hanging in there..LOL We have started a local (southeastern) foxbody club, so most of mine is being spent going in off the ground and going. Check us out ... http://www.myspace.com/southeasternfoxbodies

Got the wife's 90 back on the road, and now i've got to build a motor for the 87...It always something..LOL I'm going 306 with heads, TFS cam, ported GT-40P intake and equal length shories

How you been doing?
I'm good, really good!

Are you running a MAF conversion?

Going to Mexico for a week and a half, so I got my submission finished early. Enjoy :D

4x4mulletstang009.jpg

4x4mulletstang007.jpg

4x4mulletstang006.jpg

Attachments

• 4x4mulletstang009.jpg
    4x4mulletstang009.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 4x4mulletstang007.jpg
    4x4mulletstang007.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 4x4mulletstang006.jpg
    4x4mulletstang006.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 51
LOL, wow thats different.

Nice to see some 93 Cobras getting done. I just dropped the first dry coat of paint on mine! 15 mins later she gets the next, then a wet sand if needed, then the wet coats go down! Im praying I dont have to clear this car but who knows!

Got the dry coats on. Going to wetsand it tomorrow, then spray the wet coats and hope I dont get any dust settled into it. After that its polish and go from there. Also got the wheels started in primer, and got the Alclad II for the polished lip!

510784_323_full.jpg

Just curious but why not attach the nose before paint? I'm going to do mine and probably fill in *some* of the lines there so they're not so overbearing. I was looking at the fitment there and it's pretty good, but on some real cars that are lined up really good at the nose, you can almost overlook those lines and i want that effect. I think someone mentioned it but i was looking at the rear bumper and i'm a little bummed that it's a GT bumper and not the right Cobra style. I thought about reshaping it but i just don't have time :( I'm working an assload of overtime right now.

Well i actually had some time the last few nights to work on the BOSS5.4 Here are some sneak peaks. Hopefully the body will be dry in a couple hours so i can add the other colors and clear it and i can get some pics up.
DSCF1955.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF1955.jpg
    DSCF1955.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 42