SCARY PLEASE READ

• Sponsors (?)

Oh please. I was sitting in my girls 2001 v6 vert and we were eating some food and talking about 12:00 at night. Some stupid unlicensed mexican 20 year old kid driving a probe rear ended us (parked) at 45mph, pushed our car 37ft (according to the police) and destroyed the poor stang. It saved us though, and did not burst into flames. The doors did get jambed shut but I kicked mine and ripped hers open from the outside (must have had that super stregnth with all that addrenilin) because when we looked at it later to pick up our things out of it, there was no way those doors were gona close.
Moral is, I am SO pleased with how well that care took care of us, maybe that website should look into how, in the right senario ANY car can catch fire. Not just single out one car.

Hey dont give probes a bad rep cause of that douche ! lol... But seriously how bad do probes look after a crash... they get so ugly... lol

He wasn't saying his race was superior; he was stating a fact. The person that hit his g/f's car was unlicensed, just happened to be Mexican, and obviously stupid for causing the accident.

Not him, when i got banned for replying to a thread were they said they were superior

oh and i rolled my eyes cuz that one mexican gives us a bad rap

He wasn't saying his race was superior; he was stating a fact. The person that hit his g/f's car was unlicensed, just happened to be Mexican, and obviously stupid for causing the accident.

Exactly. He was speeding on a 25mph street, then told the cops he had problems with his steering, then changed it to having a brake problem... I heard him coming. The whizzz of a 4cyl. spinning at high rpm getting louder and louder and right as I turned my head to look *bam* we're hit. When I got out I pulled him out of the car and grabbed him by the nek and was about to knock his teeth in, but changed my mind. Good thing because there was a woman standing there who saw the whole thing andgave an excellent report to the cops. I'm not racist, I just go off of what I see. My Mother is from the USA and my Father is from Europe. There are steriotypes, sure, but they come from a collection of experiances from what have happened to people over time. For instince: In california, there are lots of Mexicans. Hardly any Blacks. A handfull of Asians. My girlfriend has been grabbed twice, could have been rape if she didnt use pepper spray. Once while walking alone at night and once while walking with a girlfriend. The perpatraitors were Mexican. (the second time, too other Mexican men saw this and beat the guys down with baseball bats, wasn't that nice of them) Not saying people of other races don't do the same thing to women, but in thise case, with my women, that is what happened. In the end I treat everyone the same. With respect as a fellow human being. Unless that specific person does something to me or my family to cause me to treat them otherwise.

oh and i rolled my eyes cuz that one mexican gives us a bad rap

I was thinking about this the other day.

It's too bad races can't self-regulate. I mean when someone comes on here and says, "Yo, I put fart cans and altezzas on my '94 Pace car", we'd crucify them.

But if a Black guy was like, "Yo I killed this white dude in an alley, and raped his daughter." it's not like the black community could jump all over him for making them all look bad.:shrug: Maybe that's what the ACLU should start doing instead of the crap they pull now.

I didn't understand what you ment with the black and the pace car? I didn't understand your metaphor( is that what it is, or the one with an S i cant think of the word

I didn't understand what you ment with the black and the pace car? I didn't understand your metaphor( is that what it is, or the one with an S i cant think of the word

IDK, I've been drinking.

I was just saying if someone in the Mustang community makes the rest of us look bad, we let them have it. Too bad races can't really do that.

that website is stupid. every single car out on the road is dangerous. there has never and will never ever be a car that is safe. sure they make cars safer as the years go on with more airbags and stability control but every car WILL KILL YOU if you get into an accident a certain way. mustangs/f-body's sacrifice safety for speed/power

That's half the rush we get when we build muscle cars for speed. the risk/fear of death.