Score!

• Sponsors (?)

Not another guy telling me my car looks like a Mustang 2:nonono:
For the record,.....telling me that my car looks like a Mustang 2 is comparable to telling your wife that those jeans make her butt look fat.
I HATE MUSTANG II's!!!!!!!!:fuss:

Calm down "mad" mike! :D

They came from the same era, they're bound to have similar styling.
Your car has its own finesse while I think Mustang IIs have their own to (if done right).

Like foxbodys in their era weren't the only boxy car. For example the Plymouth sundance, boxy.

Besides I've spent my budget for the month anyway.

And to this I say, it's about to be February ;)

Calm down "mad" mike! :D

They came from the same era, they're bound to have similar styling.
Your car has its own finesse while I think Mustang IIs have their own to (if done right).

Like foxbodys in their era weren't the only boxy car. For example the Plymouth sundance, boxy.
And to this I say, it's about to be February ;)

Uhhh wrongo! Fairmont/Zephyr's are Fox bodies. They are the original foxbody. Fox mustangs owe their lineage to their "boxy" grandfathers, and Fox body Fairmonts owe nothing to anything that came before.
Matter of fact, Ford was so spooked by the miserable reputation that came from the mustang II, the subsequent fox Mustang shared absolutely NO styling cues from any other mustang that came before it......On purpose.
A Mustang II was a glorified Pinto, sharing the same suspension, and unibody w/ that turd.
I lived through that era,...and a Fairmont, shares nothing (including styling cues) w/ a Pintstang. :fuss:

Looks clean, no matter how I look at it though I can't get past the odd look of the rear side window/rear window setup. It reminds me of a subaru brat if you removed that rear window section.

ugh I've always hated those cars.

Good thing I'm used to hearing "While it's not my cup of tea" on the previous project.:banana:

Uhhh wrongo! Fairmont/Zephyr's are Fox bodies. They are the original foxbody. Fox mustangs owe their lineage to their "boxy" grandfathers, and Fox body Fairmonts owe nothing to anything that came before.
Matter of fact, Ford was so spooked by the miserable reputation that came from the mustang II, the subsequent fox Mustang shared absolutely NO styling cues from any other mustang that came before it......On purpose.
A Mustang II was a glorified Pinto, sharing the same suspension, and unibody w/ that turd.
I lived through that era,...and a Fairmont, shares nothing (including styling cues) w/ a Pintstang. :fuss:
So what you're saying is... You want to put Mustang II suspension and braking on it? :scratch:

Reactions: 1 user
So what you're saying is... You want to put Mustang II suspension and braking on it? :scratch:

I'm sorry Noobz,.....I forgot to write S-L-O-W-L-Y.

N-O, T-H-E-R-E'-L-L B-E N-O M-U-S-T-A-N-G I-I A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G on this car.

I get that there are people that don't/won't like it, and will never see it as I do even after it's done.
That's O.K.
It's common knowledge I don't like certain other cars either, (including select Mustang body styles).

So I figure I'm even.:cool:

Wait, you don't like SN95s or the latest generation S197s??? You've never made that vocal in any post...ever. :stick2:

Well,...I may have let it slip out once,................. or twice.

I don't dislike S-197's in of themselves.

Put 400 of them together in a Mustang rally though, and it's turns into a different kind of contempt, mixed in w/ mind numbing boredom .

I'd rather watch uncle Ernies' 8mm home movies from their trip to the Grand Canyon back in 74'.

Back to back.

I'm sorry Noobz,.....I forgot to write S-L-O-W-L-Y.

N-O, T-H-E-R-E'-L-L B-E N-O M-U-S-T-A-N-G I-I A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G on this car.

I get that there are people that don't/won't like it, and will never see it as I do even after it's done.
That's O.K.
It's common knowledge I don't like certain other cars either, (including select Mustang body styles).

So I figure I'm even.:cool:

Ah! So it's Pinto suspension and braking then! :hide:

What's the hoop blah about fairmonts and zephyrs being fox bodies? are you on that dope? I'm pretty sure they based off of sn95s. Don't quote me on that though :shrug:
I didn't realise foxbodies weren't based on a unibody chassis....Even if they're not the same. :(
But I'll let you go on your rampage, good luck with that mustang II suspension or whatever crazed thing you plan to do/not do.

What's the hoop blah about fairmonts and zephyrs being fox bodies? are you on that dope? I'm pretty sure they based off of sn95s. Don't quote me on that though :shrug:
I didn't realise foxbodies weren't based on a unibody chassis....Even if they're not the same. :(
But I'll let you go on your rampage, good luck with that mustang II suspension or whatever crazed thing you plan to do/not do.

Fairmonts and Zephers are Fox Bodies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Fox_platform