Scored BIG at the swap meet....pics!

UPDATE: PICS ADDED :D

at the e-town swap this past weekend, I picked up what I thought to be a great find! :D

I picked up a white hatch (not a car, but the actuall hatch from an LX) WITH a cobra wing already on it...painted and everything...with 0 rust on it.

I have some rust around the Ford emblem on my current hatch and this one looks like it's in great shape inside & out.

and here's the best part...I only paid $100 bucks for it!!!!!!! :banana:

I figured, even if I don't use the hatch, I'd pay $100 for just the cobra wing. The wing was definitely just painted, and it looks like it's in great shape.

I'll post a few pics when I get home from work tonight.
PICS (they're a little dirty but it'll look much better once I wash it up):
hatch.jpg

hatch2.jpg

hatch3.jpg

hatch4.jpg

hatch5.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Smokedawg said:
Why did you say you have pics when you dont have them yet?

sorry :(

I uploaded pics to my ftp site last night, then when I was writing the post I realized that I uploaded the wrong pics to the ftp site (I uploaded my dad's new harley pics by accident), so I just wrote that I would post some of the hatch tonight...but I forgot that I put the word "pics" in the title since it was my intention to post pics when I originally typed the title in.

my bad :rolleyes:

You don't want that old thing! It gets terrible gas mileage, it's 20 years old, and does little in the way of performance aside from spinning and eating tires. :)

Daggar said:
You don't want that old thing! It gets terrible gas mileage, it's 20 years old, and does little in the way of performance aside from spinning and eating tires. :)

Uhh..Dag...are you talking about the car..or yourself??

I'm a bit confused here.....:D