Sea Foam

• Sponsors (?)

I've used it several times. Makes a big difference on a motor that has had a hard life. make sure to treat the oil and gasoline with it as well as pulling it through the intake to get the maximum effect.
Be sure to keep up with routine maintenance and you shouldnt need to treat the car again for a very long time.

Not to thread jack but how do you go about putting it in the intake manifold? I dont know what its called but i dont have the tool specifically designed for that.

got a pair of pliers? pull the vac line going to your brake booster off, have someone start the car while you hold your thumb over the line, once its started have your throttle man rev it to 1500-2000 and suck in a little bit of seafoam at a time. the engine will want to die so dont just dunk it. that 1500-2000 rpm will give you some breathing room. once youve got however much you want in there, cut the engine and wait for 5 minutes or so. start it up and rev the snot out of it for a few minutes while taking video! You need to do it hot, btw. i've done it "warm" and it wasnt very effective.

I'd like to do this to my car also, i just hit the 190000 kms mark.:eek: The one marked B/B on the vacuum tree... is that the one you use?

You can really run it through any of the vacuum lines that come off the vacuum tree at the rear of the intake (not the tree on the firewall). The big 3/8" tube (that runs between the firewall tree and the intake tree) is just the easiest to pour it into. Obviously, make sure you're feeding the intake, not the vacuum tree on the firewall! :nice:

yeah dude. youre safe. it wont eat your brake booster line or make your car explode if you do it wrong, which youd have to be a tard to do anyway. grab a can and a beer and let er rip!