Seafoam and Power Adders

myponyrocks

I have more billet on the Stang than most women ha
Apr 18, 2004
I searched but I either suck at search or I couldn't read through the enormous SeaFoam thread.

Any way is it safe to run SeaFoam with a Centri Blower? I figure it should make no difference as long as you blow the gunk out at below boost RPMs?

But on the other hand any residual could end up meeting a happy foot and cause problems?

N/A I seafoamed my car every 6 months (approx 10k miles or so) and I'd like to still run it through yearly if possible.

• Sponsors (?)

Don't see a problem. The particles of "gunk" are either blown out the tail pipes or caught up in the oil filter. They don't recommend putting more than a couple of hundred miles on the oil after its been added though, so I wouldn't go driving it around with it in the system for weeks on end after the treatment.

My charger is Self Lubricated so I'm not worried about the oil part, but in the gas tank and through the PCV vaccum I am a tad worried.

I always go through the PCV hose, honestly I dunno where the brake line is? I'm sure I could figure it out by looking, but I'm lazy... and if people use search in the future this will come up to help them as well :)