Seafoam is teh *****!

dpjedi said:
You didn't happen to use this car for your pic, did ya?

PICT2460.JPG

It's close, I actually bought the image and added the exhaust clouds. Even if it had been your friends car, I'd like to think there couldn't have been any implications - even in a sue-happy country as this. The image is vectorized, and as you showed it's impossible to know what image it was vectorized from. Also, I made it as a joke, not to make heaps of money.

It's based on this image which I (luckily) paid for:

mustang05.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

serviator said:
It's close, I actually bought the image and added the exhaust clouds. Even if it had been your friends car, I'd like to think there couldn't have been any implications - even in a sue-happy country as this. The image is vectorized, and as you showed it's impossible to know what image it was vectorized from. Also, I made it as a joke, not to make heaps of money.

mustang05.jpg
Dangit, I hate being wrong!

That was SO close though!

serviator said:

mustang05.jpg

Nah, it's all good I'm sure. More or less bragging rights if you know what I mean..."hey that's my car on the Seafoam t-shirt!" :nice:

topless98gt said:
Gosh, you didn't read the whole thread?! HOW DARE YOU!

Kidding, kidding...

No need to change the oil after putting through intake, only crankcase. =)

Man, between this and the Jeep forum im on there are about 6 hours worth of straight Seafoam threads. No way in hell im gonna go back and read more than about 2 pages, hahaha...:nice:

topless98gt said:
You can use it with as little as 5 miles on the engine. I think you should probably do it every oil change or so...just to clean the puppy out. =)

But yes, 40,000 miles, it's time to SeaFoam it! Can't believe you haven't yet!

Thanks for your answer :) How much do I put in ? Some one said pour through the PCV ?

Don't know anything about how to use it , Just bought one today but scared to use ;(

Would someone please be so kind as to post where the PCV point is on a 94-98 Single Port v-6 engine. I REALLY want to do this but for the life of me can't find where this vacuum line is. Thank you.

Doc

so I browsed through most of this thread.. is there a clear picture of which line to use on 99-04 GTs?

Going to do this in an empty parking lot tonight with my mustang and my roommate's lifted tacoma.