Seat Removal Problem

Okay here's my problem. I got the front seats and the bottom of the rear seat out no problem, but I have no idea on how to get the back portion of the back seat out.:shrug: Any help would be great along with pics if possible. I'm taking all my seats out and starting my spring cleaning.
Thanks Corey

• Sponsors (?)

There are 2 bolts on the bottom corners of the rear seat. For the top, fold the seats down, 3 bolts (i think) hold that top "cap" portion on. Once that's off, then a couple more that hold the seat frame & it should come out.

Attachments

• CIMG0087_web.jpg
    CIMG0087_web.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 67
If you are ONLY trying to remove the seat backs and NOT the entire frame like in the pic, then just fold down the seats - then remove the bolts on the end. There are two bolts, one for each seat. They each face towards the outside of the car, so towards the windows. I purchased an open end wrench to make it easier to just slide it in there and remove them - otherwise its a pain. I believe the wrench is an 11/16, but I can double check in the morning to make sure, if you need. You just have to push the seats in towards the middle while you remove the bolt as its kind of long and starts hitting the plastic interior panel. Once the bolt is off just remove the seat from each post with a little maneuvering.

Hope that helps...