Seats

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Whats up guys
I'm about to replace my front two seats. The passenger side has a rip, the leathers fading...etc.
Where do you guys get your seats from? I see that Corbeau makes nice seats...who deals them though?
Also can you post pics of black seats in a tan interior?

Thanks guys
Joe

• Sponsors (?)

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

my buddy just got some real leather seats off ebay a few months ago for $300 shipped. they are freakin nice--nicer than we all expected.

they are carbeau ripoffs, but damned nice for the price.

Recaro Seats from an EVO8 or 9. I think they are the sportlines. Generally bein sold fairly cheap (700 or so for both passenger and driver on the Evo boards.)

Pic for reference purposes as U can get them in black leather with red stitching.

dsc0006resizecl9.jpg

The Greet GT:

Are those seats these:
http://store.summitracing.com/partd...925230+4294839019+4294804476+115&autoview=sku

Looks like a waay better alternative to the Corbeau , i didn't know those seats were that expensive.

When you replaced your drivers side, you remove all the power stuff and just use a slider, right?
What brackets did you get?
Sorry for all the questions :)
Yep, thats them. For the passenger side, I drilled, welded, cut, etc, so I could use the sliders they sent me. Then i realised it would be a hell of alot easier to just use the stock sliders and drill new holes in them. Which I did on the drivers side. So I was able to keep all my power stuff. But keep in mind that keeping the stock sliders will make the seats kinda high. I didnt like mine at first, but I got used to it.
The only thing about these is that they dont have much upper back cushion, but the way the cushins come out (velcro) you can easily add more if you want. It didnt bother me though.

What is the weight difference between those and stock? Are you sweating yours @ss of on them as on leather ?

I think they were like 5 lbs heavier. And yes, just like leather.

Those pics are from my car. I drove 800 miles to school, and im almost 800 miles back (in a hotel tonite), and i have a sensitive back, and i get no pains with these seats. They look awesome and feel nice. They really arent as hot as real leather seats tho, i was surprised.